Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Birthday Surprise!


It's my birthday today! (May 28)

Yesterday, my bro, my cuzins and I went swimming at Miravilla (our swimming plans finally pushed through, and just before summer ends!).

After we went home, had dinner and showered, my sis Bam asked me to accompany her to MetroCentre Hotel to buy some stuff at the 24-hour Sundry Shop.

Turns out, the whole family* was already there to greet me. Yey! Surprise!!!! I had no clue (*wink* *wink*)

They had a birthday cake for me (photo above). I made a wish before I blew out the candles. Hehehe (nope, I didn't wish for world peace. :-P ) and they gave me presents! yey.

How thoughtful! It was all very touching.

Thanks Bam, Iyette, Ingks, Dad, Mom, Ivy, Bong, Mama, Maru, Venus. And to all those who greeted me a 'happy birthday'. Love you all.

I'm a year older! Now, I really cannot count my age with all my toes and fingers put together (maybe if I include my teeth...). And I cannot count my blessings, if I have to count them one by one.

I have been really blessed through the years.

Happy Birthday to me.

*minus Manong and Mam Ikay who are in Manila.

No comments: